If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (631) 476-5300

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Fire Damage – Setauket Home

Forgot to open your fireplace flue? SERVPRO can help you with that! SERVPRO of Port Jefferson was able to restore a customer’s beautiful stone fireplace after some serious soot damage. Using SERVPRO’s patented mason cleaner, our crew was able to remove all of the soot without further damage. Cleaning after a puff back is a job best left to professionals. Attempting to do it yourself can result in spreading the soot around, permanently damaging your belongings. Our professionals are trained and have the tools necessary to effectively and safely clean your home and belongings, including upholstered chairs and couches. Call SERVPRO of Port Jefferson today!